The Pyramid Code- High Level Technology
This episode talks about the technology used to build the pyramids and the technological purpose for the pyramids existance.
In short, the pyramids were built to conduct electricity. They are built similarly to an insolated wire, as explained in the video. The people who built the pyramids used the characteristics of the site and the materials with which they are built to generate electric currents and a magnetic field without waste. This is an elegant solution to the generation of electricity. Nicola Tesla also discovered this concept of free wireless energy.
Is this information about the pyramids and their acting as an electrical condutor true? I’m not sure, but the concept that is explored in this epoisode is awsome.
The Pyramid Code is a made-for-television documentary series of 5 episodes that explores the pyramid fields and ancient temples in Egypt as well as ancient megalithic sites around the world looking for clues to matriarchal consciousness, ancient knowledge and sophisticated technology in a Golden Age. The series is based on the extensive research done in 25 trips to Egypt and 51 other countries around the world by Dr. Carmen Boulter formerly from the Graduate Division of Educational Research at the University of Calgary in Canada.
The Pyramid Code features interviews with prominent scholars and authors in multidisciplinary fields (see Cast): geology, physics, astrophysics, archaeology, bilogical engineering, magnetic field theory, hieroglyphics, and Egyptology. The series explores penetrating questions:
- Who were the ancients and what did they know?
- Could the pyramids be much older than traditional Egyptology would have us believe?
- Could it be that the ancients were more technologically advanced than we are today?
- Why do we have so little understanding of the ancient Egyptians?
- Are there still secrets hidden in plain sight?
- Do new discoveries force the issue of establishing a new chronology?
- Are there little known sites that provide clues to a new understanding of our distant past?
- Are we really the most advanced civilization to ever live on Earth?